SMALL WONDERS CHILD BIRTH EDUCATION
Small Wonders philosophy on medical interventions is that they are important but don’t have to be at the center of your birth experience. Understanding your options helps you make the best choices for your own unique labor, with no regrets.
The classes feature information on the stages of labor, focusing on what is normal so you can utilize the simple but effective relaxation techniques that Dee has developed and used through many years assisting women in labor.
Every class includes a positive birth affirmation. Because your body and mind are connected, affirmations help you stay in a positive mindset that supports having a positive birth experience.
Also included are simple and effective relaxation techniques, birth stories, and interviews with health professionals whose work focuses on pregnancy and birth. Total running time: 3 hours.
- Class 1: Congratulations – You’re having a Baby! Now What?
- Class 2: Understanding the Stages of Labor – Focusing on Early and Active
- Class 3: The Transition Stage and the Birth of Your Baby
- Class 4: Birth Wishes and Understanding Medical Interventions
- Class 5: Packing and Providing Labor Support
- Class 6: Postpartum and Baby Care